Sunday, March 25, 2012

What do you want to see?

Cookie cake I made
It has been a busy week!  I hosted a Thirty-One party yesterday and also made some cupcakes and a birthday cookie cake for one of Steve's co-workers.  It was all a lot of fun, but I am beat now!

I have several ideas for what kind of post to work on next, but I would like to know what you guys want to see.  So, please take a minute to answer the poll question on the right and give me your feedback.  If you choose "other," please post a comment on this post with what you would like us to do next.  Next week I will work on the most voted for item.

Check back tomorrow to learn how I plan my dinner menus and grocery list each week.

1 comment:

  1. Those cupcakes were lethal!!! I have never had a better cupcake...
    Ms. Rebecca

    ReplyDelete