Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Trivia Tuesday 3.13.12

The first correct respondent to the trivia question below will get to choose a recipe for us to make in an upcoming post AND if we get at least 10 unique responses (from 10 real people) and you live near Susan or me, we will give you the finished product.

This week's question is:
In the blueberry cupcake post I mentioned a cake stand that I use.  What brand name is the cake stand featured and how did I get it? 


Think you know the answer?  Just comment below (make sure you use a name so we know who to contact).  I will give you a hint.  The brand name is not mentioned specifically in the post, but you can easily find it by using the hyperlinks.

2 comments:

  1. Ooooo! I know! It's a Gracie China 12-Inch Round Porcelain Skirted Cake Stand that your dad gave to you as a birthday present!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Lori Garner, you are the winner! Do you know what recipe you would like us to try? If so, post it (or a link to it) here.

    ReplyDelete