Wednesday, March 14, 2012

A Few of My Favorite Things

Today I wanted to share some of my favorite things in life.  I'm not a big fan of stuff, but there are a few things in life that I really enjoying having around.  I would like to share three of them with you here.

Starbucks Caramel Frappuccio
When I am stressed out, this is my drug of choice.  A grande one of these
can take me from down in the dumps to  pure joy in just a few sips.

Large Red Le Creuset Dutch Oven
For years I wanted one of these because all the cool chefs on TV had one.  My mom
got me one for Christmas several years ago and I feel happy every time I cook in it.

Crocs Shoes
I know they are fugly, but they are really comfortable and the best
kitchen shoes ever!  I wore them almost  exclusively while I was pregnant.


So what are some of your favorite things?

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to have to agree on the Crocs. They're fantastic!

    ReplyDelete